|Home||» Products||» Stainless Steel Rods||» Stainless Steel Bars|
Stainless Steel Bars
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 50 Kilograms
- Price Range
- 150.00 - 180.00 INR
Stainless Steel Bars :-
Stainless steel rods offered by us are of superior quality and have good resistance power and are extensively used for construction and reinforcement sites. Our stainless steel rods are used in industries like where not only strong rods but rust resistant rods are required. We supply rods in various shapes like, square, hexagon and round too and are suitable for corrosive environments like, sea cliffs and swampy or industrialized (acid rain) areas. Specially designed stainless steel rods are used for frets also. Stainless Steel rods are thin, long, cylindrical shaped objects and are made of a variety of steel alloyed with chromium.
Generally such rods are expensive than their other counterparts but are much cost effective in the long run owing to the low maintenance and replacement costs. These rods are easy to clean and are highly corrosion resistant.
We are providing 202, 304, 316 & other grades.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- As per client requirement Per Day
- Delivery Time
- As per client requirement Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India